Donald Ryker has been painting since his teens. He was inspired to begin painting when he discovered he could use a hard hat on his head to direct his brush. He has lived his life with cerebral palsy and was thrilled to find an outlet for his creativity and a way to communicate his love of life, and his message to people that anyone can accomplish things in life if they are creative and persistent; there is always a way to find the positive in life. Ryker's paintings reflect his joy in life, and his desire to connect. His artwork inspires others with his choice of color and ability to draw in his viewer.
Delivery of Your Painting:
• We are currently offering free shipping for paintings shipped within the United States. Overseas international shipping generally runs about 10% of the cost of the painting, which includes crating and insurance.
• In one to two days after you have completed checking out on the website we will provide you with a shipping date and tracking number.
• We are currently using UPS or FedEx as our shipping carrier.
• Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance. We use special artwork shippers that are lined with puncture-proof Tyvek plastic (pictured above).
• Signature is required upon receipt. Delivery is 100% guaranteed.